Cabling Products and Cable Manufacturing Services
Standard and Custom Cable Assemblies, Cable Molding Services and Strain Relief Products
We are a worldwide leader specialized in standard and custom cable assembly
manufacturing and injection molding services. We provide rapid prototype and quick turn pre-production, and low volume and high mix assembled and molded
cables to the audio, automotive, electronic, industrial, instrumentation, marine, medical and mil-spec industries.
Our cable assembly manufacturing company is at the leading edge of cabling and
wiring technologies. As a cable assembly manufacturer and supplier with decades of experience we provide consulting, tool design and development, application
engineering and technical marketing support to OEMs. The company through its
design guide, in conjunction with state of the art, 3D cadware on-line catalog of cable assemblies, strain and flex relief tooling, is a true, value added partner.
Our job is to bring total choice to the market. Strain and flex relief in conjunction
with overmolded connectors can improve conventional interconnects. OEM and custom designs with standard pvc, plastic and thermoplastic
rubber over-molded cables are available in weeks not months.
The company's unique
resources improve time to market for new products while providing cost effective results by integrating design,
tooling and assembly processes into one single solution for our customers.
Please see below our in-house capabilities and contact us for more info and to Request a Quote. If you have schematics, specifications and other documentation, please Send us your Files for a Quick Evaluation.
In House Capabilities
- Cable assembly design - superior component selections, superior electrical performance and materials, optimal performance
matching between the cable and the connectors, superior reliability
- Custom connector design, encapsulated PCBs and electronics, custom cable and harness terminations and molding, built to specs
- Cable assembly engineering: fast services for high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions
- Cable assembly prototypes, short runs, high mixes, lower volumes
- Contract cable assembly manufacturing services to Computer, Networking, Telecom, Communications, Medical, Industrial, Solar, Wind
and other Green Energy Industries, Military, Shipboard, Aircraft, Aerospace and Automotive OEMs
- Standard and Custom Cable Assemblies with MIL Spec Connectors, Wire and Cable: MIL-C-26482, MIL-C-5015 and more
- Heavy duty and harsh environment cable assemblies
- RoHS, non RoHS and custom built copper and fiber optic cable products
- Military and medical equipment cables exempt from RoHS compliance
- Wire Harnesses, Cable Harnesses and Electro-mechanical Assemblies for signal and power applications
- Unique cable assemblies, harnesses or electromechanical assemblies
- Green and environmentally friendly interconnect products, Built to Specs, etc.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cable Assemblies and non LSZH cabling and wiring products
- Custom kitting, labeling, packaging, etc.
- Gold Connector Cable Assemblies
- Simple and Sophisticated Cable Molding and Strain Relief Solutions
- High volume production overseas
- Cables with limited or lifetime warranties
- Easy integrations of our computer files in your documentations: Solid Works, CAD/CAM, etc
Unique within the interconnect and custom molded cables industry!
Cable Assembly Design, Cable Assembly Engineering, Cable Assembly Prototypes
Cable Assembly Molding and Strain Relief, USA Cable Assembly Manufacturing
All trademarks and copyrights are the exclusive rights of their respective owners: AMP, Amphenol, Belden, Bendix, Burndy, C&M, ITT Cannon, Conxall, Delphi, Deutsch, FCI, Fischer, Glennair, Hirose,
Lemo, Lumberg, Madison, Millmax, 3M, Molex, Montrose, Multi-Contact, ODU, Omnetics, Packard, Plastics One, Positronics, Sine, Solidworks, Switchcraft, Turck, Tyco
©2016. Choose our Custom Cable Assemblies for Quality Connections. All rights reserved.